Chicago Personal Injury Attorney
Experienced. Aggressive. Trial Lawyers.
Cavanagh Law Group has long been regarded as one of the preeminent firms in the state for personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death. Our deep commitment to comprehensive research and effective litigation has earned the firm a sterling reputation throughout the Chicago area and across the nation. Today we are proud to maintain a 98% success rate for all of our cases. We are proven winners. If you are looking to retain aggressive and effective counsel for an injury of any kind, you will not find a better resource anywhere in Illinois.
The Cavanagh Law Group offers our clients substantive, hands-on attention from the moment we take the case. Because we are mindful of the fact that such litigation can be emotionally taxing, we place a strong emphasis on advancing to trial quickly - over 50% faster than most law firms. We also offer a number of advanced tools to make your case more successful, including cutting-edge simulation technology, detailed medical analysis and comprehensive courtroom preparation to ensure you get the most compelling and effective results possible.
Here at Cavanagh Law Group, we offer considerable experience in every aspect of personal injury law, including a wide range of practice areas. The Cavanagh Law Group is available to handle all types of personal injury cases for people in Chicago, and throughout Illinois and nationwide.
Recognized Experienced Leaders
Timothy J. Cavanagh has been named one of the top 500 plaintiffs' lawyers in the United States by LawDragon Magazine, and today the partners of Cavanagh Law Group boast an astonishing record of success. Please read our attorney bios for detailed information on each of our attorneys; Matthew M. Rundio, Stacey Feeley Cavanagh, David J. O'Connor and Benjeman L. Nichols. All have amassed a number of exceptional wins here in Illinois and across the nation. With over $350 million in settlements, judgments and awards for our clients in under a decade and our experience with complex multi-million dollar litigation, the Cavanagh Law Group has earned the highest Martindale-Hubbell rating available.
Some of our recent successes include:
- $55 million verdict in railroad crossing case (Velarde v. Canadian National Railroad)
- $14 million settlement in medical malpractice case (Vlachos v. Northwestern Memorial Hospital)
- $13.7 million verdict in wrongful death case (Czapski v. Maher)
- $9.1 million settlement in railroad crossing case (Ajmeri v. Illinois Central Railroad)
- $7.5 million settlement in medical malpractice case (Hopkins-Jackson v. Westlake Hospital)
- $5.7 million award in motor vehicle crash case (Mundelein Police Officer v. IRMA)
- $4.5 million settlement in product liability case arising out of motor vehicle crash case (Taylor v. Salvation Army)
- $4.1 million settlement in auto crash case (Barnes v. Berry Electric)
- $3 million settlement in premise liability case (Shafer v. Wolin Levin)
- $2 million verdict in police pursuit case (Santillana v. City of Chicago)
- $900,000 settlement in nursing home negligence case (Byrnes v. Care Centers, Inc.)
- $2.5 million settlement in birth injury case (Wiers v. Walz-Buscher)
Today we represent nothing less than a singular voice for personal injury victims' rights in Illinois.
Free Consultation - You Will Not Be Charged a Fee Unless You Receive Compensation. Call Cavanagh Law Group today 312-425-1900.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence, please do not hesitate to contact our Chicago personal injury lawyers. We work on a contingency basis for all our clients, meaning we never charge a fee unless you receive compensation. Here at Cavanagh Law Group, we offer superior service and an uncommon approach to waging and winning litigation.
Call us at 312-425-1900 or send us an e-mail.
Cavanagh Law Group's New Office Space
Cavanagh Law Group has moved its offices to 161 North Clark Street, Suite 2070, Chicago, Illinois. We are now conveniently located across from the courthouse at Richard J. Daley Center. Photos can be seen "here"