David J. O'Connor
877-215-0517 (Toll free)
Dave O'Connor is "Of Counsel" to Cavanagh Law Group and has been a licensed attorney since May, 1987. He is a member of the State of Illinois Bar and the Capital Litigation Trial Bar. Dave is the founder and principal of O'Connor Law Offices, LLC where he currently concentrates in criminal and civil litigation. Prior to entering private practice, Dave was an accomplished prosecutor with the Cook County State's Attorney's Office and held multiple supervisory positions, including Felony Trial Division Supervisor. During his prosecutorial tenure, he supervised and concentrated in gang prosecutions, as well as death penalty and complex litigation. Dave tried hundreds of cases and is an award winning trial attorney and published author. He remains active in local, state, and national Continuing Legal Education training having lectured at over 120 seminars or symposia held throughout the United States and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Dave's extensive trial experience remains a valuable asset to Cavanagh Law Group, where he continues to handle all forms of personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Legal Education Training having Lectured at over 120 Seminars or Symposia, United States and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State of Illinois Bar, Member
- Capital Litigation Trial Bar, Member
Past Employment Positions
- The Cook County State's Attorney's Office , David held multiple supervisory positions, including Felony Trial Division Supervisor.